Saturday, July 28, 2012

it's been a while... (repost)

I got very busy and did lots of things, first, I got obsessed on finding several hair treatment coz i hate my hair the past few weeks! Good thing I found the answer to my prayer! Thanks to healthy options "TEA TREE CALMING SHAMPOO"! Another helpful item that I discovered was the Swallow Hot Oil Treatment product plus the monea curl defining milk and vitress! Those are the things that made my hair soft and easy to manage now, I got back my big curly wave hair! Second, I was hooked to watching "Game of Thrones", thanks to Dzoi and Gene for without them I won't be able to have my own copy,thanks guys!mwaaahz! Third, the most recent one, got busy on selling VS Shimmer Mist! Thanks to all who bought the body mists!;-)
Here are the pix of all the things that made me busy the past few weeks! I will be telling all the details about the hair products, update for the game of throne, and new things to sell on my next blog... See yah bellas! mwaaaahz!

No comments:

Post a Comment